Shipping and Policies
You will receive an email confirmation after you place your order.
- We offer overnight shipping to minimize transit time.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on your location and preferred shipping method.
- We offer shipping within the United States and do not offer international shipping.
- Corals are carefully acclimated and packed in insulated containers with appropriate heat or cold packs to maintain optimal temperatures during transit.
- Fragile corals are individually wrapped to prevent damage.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All tanks & stand sales are final.
- No returns on opened items.
- No returns on custom orders.
- With the exception of DOA online orders, all livestock sales are final, and no refunds are offered.
- DOA (dead on arrival) guarantee is offered in the rare event your livestock does not make it during shipping.
- For DOA guarantee:
- A clear picture must be taken of livestock in the bag within 2 hours of receiving livestock.
- Delivery must be made on the first attempt by the carrier.
- The Reef Gallery is not responsible or liable for carrier delays for weather, mechanical issues, etc.
- Shipping cost is not included in refund or replacement value, but we will work with you to make sure you are taken care of with replacement corals to cover for the loss.
- All refunds will be issued in the form of store credit.
Tracking Your Order:
- Track your order easily using the provided tracking number in your confirmation email and through the Shop App.
- Our customer support team is ready to assist you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any shipping-related inquires.